Programs, services and resources for a diverse campus
Student Affairs offers programs and services for a diverse campus community, including
we can help
Whether you need a doctor, have a family emergency back home, or are facing a personal crisis, Student Affairs can help.
Did you know there are nearly 1,200 student organizations on Campus? You're sure to find some that are a great fit for you!
On a Campus of this size, there's always something interesting to do
Learn something new, or just have a little fun
- NEW! Virtual and On-Campus Activities - learn more about the things you can see and do
- Illini Union - student-planned entertainment and other events
- Lunch on Us - free programs on inclusion and intercultural relations
- Campus Recreation - recreation programs available to students
- University Housing - events and groups to be involved with through the residents halls
- Illini Spirit of Service - highlights campus service organizations and how the Illini "give back"
Illinois helped make you who you are today. Here are some ways you can give back with your time, talents and treasure.
Sometimes you could use a little info or help from Campus units outside of Student Affairs. These quick links will get you started.