- vice chancellor's video blog
- commitment to diversity
- student affairs advancement
- Student Affairs Committees
- Programs for Staff
- Programs for Students
- Illini Spirit of Service
- awards and scholarships
- 2017 Awards and Scholarships Recipients
- Barbara Seaquist Williams Leadership Awards
- Cathy Acevedo Memorial Scholarship
- Edith and Harry Darby Leadership Scholarship
- Excellence in Leadership Awards
- Irene Pierson Award
- Jean F. Hill Awards
- Joseph H. Smith Award
- Joshua L. Grafton Scholarship Awards
- Moms Association Humanitarian Award
- Patricia E. Askew Leadership Award
- Stanley R. Levy Leadership Scholarship
- Susan Teegarden Morrison Leadership Scholarship
- Renée Romano Student Leadership Scholarship
- turner fellows
- Reading Day and Finals Week Events
- Strategic Plan
- Student Affairs Assessment
- Student Affairs Realignment
- Take the Wellness Pledge
About This Award
Associate Dean of Students Jean F. Hill was renowned for her commitment to students facing especially difficult problems during her 28 years of service. She was particularly committed to students form under-represented populations. Former students, friends and colleagues established this award upon her retirement in 1986 to honor her many contributions to The University.
Two awards recognize exceptional seniors from under-represented populations who have demonstrated outstanding campus leadership and overcome significant personal obstacles to earn their degrees.
The recognition includes a monetary award.
Nominators, please address the following in your nomination:
- How has the nominee demonstrated leadership in his or her campus activities?
- What significant obstacles has the nominee overcome during their college career?