Do you know a champion of wellness? Campus Recreation is looking for someone who is walking the talk and advocating for the wellbeing of others. Nominate a member of the Illinois Campus Community. If selected as the bi-weekly recipient of the Get RECognized badge, you will be acknowledged through Campus Recreation's social media channels and receive a prize!
The Take the Welnness Pledge initative is a collaborative effort by units and departments within the Division of Student Affairs in a systems-wide approach to improve wellbeing at the individual, campus community, and greater community level.
As an Illini who is focused on the health and wellbeing of myself and my community, I pledge to:
- CELEBRATE, love and accept the body that I have.
- CHOOSE, to make positive decisions for my health as they relate to nutrition, physical activity, and self-care.
- CARE, for the earth by engaging in environmentally responsible activities.
- CONSULT, daily with my personal beliefs, values, and morals that give my life meaning and purpose.
- CONTRIBUTE, to the campus community and make the University of Illinois a safe place to learn, live, love, and grow.
Earn Wellness Badges
Stay tuned for an exciting wellness program from the Counseling Center.
Stay tuned for an exciting wellness program from the McKinley Health Center.
The Asian American Cultural Center (AACC) is starting a #ilovemyselfie movement that celebrates self love. This movement will serve as a reminder for students to put their own well-being and happiness first.
Want a Badge for Your Unit's Wellness Program?
After you've developed your program, simply fill out the Take the Wellness Pledge Work Order Form and we will help create your program's badge. Please allow 2 weeks in the development of your badge.