- Student Affairs Committees
- Diversity & Social Justice Education Advisory Committee
- FOCUS Committee
- Latina/o Family Visit Day Committee
- Outstanding Staff & Program Awards Selection Committee
- Student Affairs Assessment Committee
- Student Affairs Professional Development Committee
- Student Affairs TeamUp! MarCom Committee
- Student Leadership Awards & Scholarships Committee
- campus committees and boards
The purpose of the Diversity & Social Justice Education Advisory Committee is to review, evaluate, and make recommendations regarding the policies, programs, resources and services of Diversity and Social Justice Education.
The committee should see to enhance the center’s goals of supporting the educational, social and developmental needs of students and of improving campus climate through educational spaces that promote critical thinking both within our university community and in the greater society. The committee also reviews nominations for the annual Diversity Ed Awards and assist in promoting other programmatic activities.
- 6 student members
- 5 faculty/staff members
- 1 ex officio member
1 hour monthly meetings