- Student Affairs Committees
- Diversity & Social Justice Education Advisory Committee
- FOCUS Committee
- Latina/o Family Visit Day Committee
- Outstanding Staff & Program Awards Selection Committee
- Student Affairs Assessment Committee
- Student Affairs Professional Development Committee
- Student Affairs TeamUp! MarCom Committee
- Student Leadership Awards & Scholarships Committee
- campus committees and boards
The Student Affairs Professional Development Committee's focus is to provide meaningful opportunities for staff across the division to enhance their personal and professional development through the acquisition of skills and knowledge.
The charges of the committee include:
- Examining organizational and staff learning needs;
- Creating systematic, comprehensive, and sustainable talent development systems; and
- Encouraging a culture of learning for organizational and personal success.
- 14 Student Affairs staff, representing a diverse array of departments within the division
- Ex-officio members as interested
One monthly, 1-hour committee meeting; sub-committee meetings as needed; participation in workshops, programs, and conferences hosted by the committee, availability permitting.