- Student Affairs Committees
- campus committees and boards
- African American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Asian American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Lighting Committee
- Campus Recreation Advisory Committee
- Campus Transportation Advisory Committee
- Career Services Council
- Counseling Center Advisory Committee
- Education Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Energy Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Engagement Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Housing Appeals Board
- Illini Union Bookstore Faculty Liaison Committee
- International Education Committee
- Krannert Center Student Advisory Committee
- La Casa Cultural Latina Advisory Committee
- Land & Water Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- LGBT Resource Center Advisory Committee
- McKinley Health Center Advisory Board
- MTD Service Advisory Committee
- Native American House Advisory Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parking Appeals Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- Resilience Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Special Events Advisory Committee
- State Farm Center Advisory Committee
- Student Cultural Programming Fee Committee
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Legal Service Advisory Board
- Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Student Wellness Committee
- Transportation Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Women's Resources Center Advisory Committee
- Zero Waste Sustainability Working Advisory Team
To integrate, evaluate, assess, cross promote, and support programs that foster the wellbeing of the campus community, primarily students.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate specific student wellness programs and initiatives.
- Review current campus offerings to ensure programs are aligned with the Student Affairs mission and goals.
- Explore strategies to align student wellbeing services with NASPA/ACHA/NIRSA position statements.
- Continue to review Student Affairs wellness services and develop fiscally minded innovative approaches to meeting student wellness needs.
- Seek to strengthen the sense of community and purpose within Student Affairs (and the campus) related to student wellbeing.
- Advise the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and her leadership team on student wellness initiatives and priorities.
In collaboration with the two co-chairs and the AVC AHW, each Student Affairs department head will identify and appoint a committee representative.
Interest in participation on the Student Affairs Wellness Committee will be gauged each year through an interest survey sent out by Student Affairs central office. Interested employees must agree to the Student Affairs Wellness Committee membership requirements in order to be considered for a Committee member position.
- Campus Recreation
- McKinley Health Center
- Counseling Center
- Career Services
- Student Success and Engagement
- Faculty/Staff Wellness Group
- Students (Turner Fellows, Counseling, Campus Rec, McKinley’s Special Pops, etc.)
The committee meets for 60-minutes once a month. The time commitment could average 3-hours each month in preparation for meetings or in committee projects/ events.
Committee members will serve for a initial one year term, renewable twice, following an annual review of membership by the two co-chairs and AVC AHW. It is expected that key members will rotate on and/or off the committee after serving three years.
Student Affairs/Auxiliary, Health and Wellbeing