- Student Affairs Committees
- campus committees and boards
- African American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Asian American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Lighting Committee
- Campus Recreation Advisory Committee
- Campus Transportation Advisory Committee
- Career Services Council
- Counseling Center Advisory Committee
- Education Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Energy Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Engagement Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Housing Appeals Board
- Illini Union Bookstore Faculty Liaison Committee
- International Education Committee
- Krannert Center Student Advisory Committee
- La Casa Cultural Latina Advisory Committee
- Land & Water Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- LGBT Resource Center Advisory Committee
- McKinley Health Center Advisory Board
- MTD Service Advisory Committee
- Native American House Advisory Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parking Appeals Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- Resilience Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Special Events Advisory Committee
- State Farm Center Advisory Committee
- Student Cultural Programming Fee Committee
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Legal Service Advisory Board
- Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Student Wellness Committee
- Transportation Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Women's Resources Center Advisory Committee
- Zero Waste Sustainability Working Advisory Team
The Student Health Insurance Advisory Committee (SHIAC) provides an interactive, collaborative forum for students and staff to ensure UIUC’s Student Health Insurance Plan provides the highest quality of medical, vision and dental benefits for all eligible students.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) for undergraduate and graduate students. This includes but is not limited to: benefit design, vendor interaction and cost factors.
- Evaluate and advise changes to policies and services related to the Student Health Insurance office.
- Facilitate interactions among the committee, student represented bodies and University administration.
- Committee members will recognize the diverse composition of the University student community and consider “what is best for all students” to guide committee discussions and decisions.
- Communicate and clarify information about SHIPs and related concepts in order to educate a broad base of students on the importance and availability of health insurance.
- 3 Undergrad Students
- 7 Graduate Students
- The Director of McKinley Health Center, or their designee,
- The Associate Director for Finance and Administration of McKinley Health Center,
- The Assistant Director for the Student Health Insurance Office
- The Student Health Insurance Medical Insurance Manager.
- Co-Chair and Director meeting prep – 1 hour monthly.
- Committee members – 1 hour monthly.
- Student membership shall be appointed to one year terms.
- Faculty or staff members shall be appointed to two year terms, with the opportunity for renewal at the discretion of the Office of the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs.