- Student Affairs Committees
- campus committees and boards
- African American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Asian American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Lighting Committee
- Campus Recreation Advisory Committee
- Campus Transportation Advisory Committee
- Career Services Council
- Counseling Center Advisory Committee
- Education Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Energy Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Engagement Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Housing Appeals Board
- Illini Union Bookstore Faculty Liaison Committee
- International Education Committee
- Krannert Center Student Advisory Committee
- La Casa Cultural Latina Advisory Committee
- Land & Water Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- LGBT Resource Center Advisory Committee
- McKinley Health Center Advisory Board
- MTD Service Advisory Committee
- Native American House Advisory Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parking Appeals Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- Resilience Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Special Events Advisory Committee
- State Farm Center Advisory Committee
- Student Cultural Programming Fee Committee
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Legal Service Advisory Board
- Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Student Wellness Committee
- Transportation Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Women's Resources Center Advisory Committee
- Zero Waste Sustainability Working Advisory Team
The mission of the University of Illinois State Farm Center is to enhance the educational experience and quality of life for the University of Illinois students and the Central Illinois community by aggressively presenting a diverse variety of programming consistent with the University mission, and quality service while remaining sensitive to budgetary concerns.
State Farm Center will have an advisory committee with responsibility to recommend to the director policies in areas relating to:
- The purposes for which the facilities are to be used and the policies relating thereto.
- The types, balance and distribution of entertainment events while remaining sensitive to campus and community programmatic emphasis.
- Public relations including complaints, proposals, suggestions, and opinions issuing from the campus community.
- Consultation with designated members of the U of I Public Affairs and Public Safety.
- 7 students (Five full-time undergraduate students and two graduate students shall be nominated by ISG and appointments will be made by the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs.)
- 6 faculty/staff
- Public Affairs and Public Safety will be represented as two of the ex-officio staff positions.
Will meet a minimum of eight times during the academic year.
All appointees shall serve in terms of two years with terms staggered so that normally not more than one-half of membership is new each year. Reappointment may be made for additional terms.