- Student Affairs Committees
- campus committees and boards
- African American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Asian American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Lighting Committee
- Campus Recreation Advisory Committee
- Campus Transportation Advisory Committee
- Career Services Council
- Counseling Center Advisory Committee
- Education Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Energy Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Engagement Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Housing Appeals Board
- Illini Union Bookstore Faculty Liaison Committee
- International Education Committee
- Krannert Center Student Advisory Committee
- La Casa Cultural Latina Advisory Committee
- Land & Water Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- LGBT Resource Center Advisory Committee
- McKinley Health Center Advisory Board
- MTD Service Advisory Committee
- Native American House Advisory Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parking Appeals Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- Resilience Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Special Events Advisory Committee
- State Farm Center Advisory Committee
- Student Cultural Programming Fee Committee
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Legal Service Advisory Board
- Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Student Wellness Committee
- Transportation Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Women's Resources Center Advisory Committee
- Zero Waste Sustainability Working Advisory Team
Charged by the Executive Director of Facilities & Services (F&S), the Campus Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC) is an advisory body to Transportation Demand Management (TDM) at F&S and the campus community on matters relating to campus transportation.
This committee reviews aspects of surface transportation on campus, including pedestrian safety, bicycle facilities, transit, automobile traffic, and the interaction of all modes of travel on campus. The purpose of the committee is to advise F&S on transportation issues affecting students, faculty and staff. Responsibilities include items such as:
- Help identify needs and share information about pedestrian safety initiatives and priorities.
- Review and make recommendations for prioritizing bicycle infrastructure, education, and enforcement on campus.
- Provide advisory input to the Commuter Program under development.
- Review and comment on matters relating to student, faculty, and staff transportation, when needed.
- A minimum of 3 undergraduate student members
- A minimum of 3 faculty/staff members
- A minimum of 3 city representatives
- 2-3 ex-officio members
The Committee meets one hour each semester.
Student committee members will be appointed to a one-year term and will have to reapply through the ISS committee selection process thereafter to serve a second year.
Campus/Facilities & Services