- Student Affairs Committees
- campus committees and boards
- African American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Asian American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Lighting Committee
- Campus Recreation Advisory Committee
- Campus Transportation Advisory Committee
- Career Services Council
- Counseling Center Advisory Committee
- Education Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Energy Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Engagement Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Housing Appeals Board
- Illini Union Bookstore Faculty Liaison Committee
- International Education Committee
- Krannert Center Student Advisory Committee
- La Casa Cultural Latina Advisory Committee
- Land & Water Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- LGBT Resource Center Advisory Committee
- McKinley Health Center Advisory Board
- MTD Service Advisory Committee
- Native American House Advisory Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parking Appeals Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- Resilience Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Special Events Advisory Committee
- State Farm Center Advisory Committee
- Student Cultural Programming Fee Committee
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Legal Service Advisory Board
- Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Student Wellness Committee
- Transportation Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Women's Resources Center Advisory Committee
- Zero Waste Sustainability Working Advisory Team
The Student Cultural Programming Fee (SCPF) offers financial and educational support for culturally significant programming and initiatives coordinated by students, faculty, and staff on campus. The purpose of SCPF is to advance cultural awareness and social justice education, and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout campus. Events must be free to the entire campus.
- Attend each allocation meeting and actively participate in the allocation decision-making process during the academic year.
- To select, train, and advise the Student Advisory Board.
- Provide oversight for the operations of the Student Cultural Programming Fee, including management of timelines associated with advisory board selection, SCPF deadlines, and allocation meeting schedules; the development and implementation of fall information sessions; SCPF funding approval; and the facilitation of SCPF appeals.
- Maintain responsibility for procedures affiliated with applicant expenditures, including funding disbursement, reconciliation, and final report completion.
- 3 staff advisors
- 10 student members
Approximately 5 hours/month
Students serve for one academic year. Staff advisors commit to a minimum three year term to ensure continuity in services.