- Student Affairs Committees
- campus committees and boards
- African American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Asian American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Lighting Committee
- Campus Recreation Advisory Committee
- Campus Transportation Advisory Committee
- Career Services Council
- Counseling Center Advisory Committee
- Education Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Energy Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Engagement Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Housing Appeals Board
- Illini Union Bookstore Faculty Liaison Committee
- International Education Committee
- Krannert Center Student Advisory Committee
- La Casa Cultural Latina Advisory Committee
- Land & Water Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- LGBT Resource Center Advisory Committee
- McKinley Health Center Advisory Board
- MTD Service Advisory Committee
- Native American House Advisory Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parking Appeals Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- Resilience Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Special Events Advisory Committee
- State Farm Center Advisory Committee
- Student Cultural Programming Fee Committee
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Legal Service Advisory Board
- Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Student Wellness Committee
- Transportation Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Women's Resources Center Advisory Committee
- Zero Waste Sustainability Working Advisory Team
The Campus Student Election Commission has the responsibility and authority for administering the following elections: Student Senators; Student Organization Resource Fee (SORF) Board; and Student Trustee.
The Campus Student Election Commission (CSEC) is an independent body composed of graduate and professional students. The CSEC supports the Campus Senate, SORF Board and the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs through administration of the annual student elections and the campus-wide student referendum each semester. Student membership is by application. The Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs appoints two staff members to serve as advisors.
How to Join
The application process is administered by the CSEC and not through the Campus Committee interview process administered by the Illinois Student Senate.
To apply, go to: http://studentelections.illinois.edu/csec/recruitment.html
Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the membership is filled.
Once a member, students do not need to reapply each year.
2 staff members
Student membership* is limited to no less than nine (9) and no more than thirteen (13) UIUC students
*Student members must have earned a bachelor degree and be current UIUC students pursuing a post-bachelors degree (enrolled in a graduate or professional degree program).
The majority of the Committee’s work is in the Spring Semester from mid-January to mid-March. All members of the Committee must be available to assist with the elections.