- vice chancellor's video blog
- commitment to diversity
- student affairs advancement
- Student Affairs Committees
- Career Services Council
- Campus Student Election Commission (CSEC) advisors
- Equal Employment Opportunity Committee
- Diversity & Social Justice Education Advisory Committee
- FOCUS Committee
- iUnite Advisory Committee
- Latina/o Family Visit Day
- Outstanding Staff & Program Awards Selection Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- SORF Board
- Student Affairs Assessment Committee
- Student Affairs Professional Development Committee
- Student Cultural Programming Fee Committee
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Leadership Awards Selection Committee
- Programs for Staff
- Programs for Students
- Strategic Plan
- Student Affairs Assessment
- Student Affairs Leadership Team
- Student Affairs Realignment
- Take the Wellness Pledge
The Student Affairs Assessment Committee brings together staff with assessment responsibilities from across the Division to create a community that supports staff using evidence: to improve the student experience; to assure the quality of learning through consistent and transparent learning outcomes; and to develop and maintain a culture of assessment within and across units in Student Affairs. Comprised of full-time assessment staff, those with assessment as a portion of their duties, and those merely interested in assessment, the Student Affairs Assessment Committee is a knowledge center, engagement hub, and support group for both committee members and all staff across Student Affairs. Through the Biannual Assessment Conference, regularly scheduled professional development workshops, high-engagement committee meetings, and frequent interaction with colleagues across campus, the Student Affairs Assessment Committee strives to be an active and thriving part of Student Affairs at Illinois.
The charges of the committee include:
- In consultation with the Interim Director of Assessment and Planning, develop metrics for the new Student Affairs Strategic Plan.
- Provide professional development opportunities for Student Affairs staff to learn about assessment through workshops and/or conference.
- Facilitate the annual Outstanding Assessment Award selection to recognize exemplary assessment project(s).
- Provide consultation to assist Student Affairs departments working on assessment.
- Make recommendations on options for assessment tool(s) that best meet Student Affairs’ needs.
- 16 Student Affairs staff, primarily those with assessment responsibilities in their unit
- Ex-officio members as interested
One monthly, 2-hour committee meeting; participation in workshops, programs, and conferences hosted by the committee, availability permitting.
There is no term limit.