- vice chancellor video blog
- vice chancellor romano and staff
- commitment to diversity
- student affairs advancement
- Student Affairs Committees
- Career Services Council
- Equal Employment Opportunity Committee
- FOCUS Committee
- iUnite Advisory Committee
- Latina/o Family Visit Day
- Outstanding Staff & Program Awards Selection Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- SORF Board
- Student Affairs Assessment Committee
- Student Affairs Diversity Committee
- Student Affairs Professional Development Committee
- Campus Student Election Commission (CSEC) advisors
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Leadership Awards Selection Committee
- Illinois Experience stories
- Programs for Staff
- Programs for Students
- Strategic Plan
Committees of the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs advise administration, select award and grant recipients, plan programs and recommend funding priorities within the Division.
Each Student Affairs committee is unique in its makeup of students, staff and other representatives. Some members serve based on their position and/or knowledge with relation to the particular committee. Others serve as general members providing perspectives, learning about other units, forming partnerships and brainstorming future collaborations.
If you are a Student Affairs staff member who is interested in serving on a particular committee appointed by the VCSA, please work with your supervisor or director. If you are a faculty member or non-Student Affairs staff member, please contact the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (VCSA), email@example.com, or the committee chair to find out more about how you can get involved.
Please direct any questions about Student Affairs committees or the selection process to the VCSA's office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: Committees of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs are distinct from campus-level committees. To see a list of campus-level committees appointed by the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (VCSA) as well as those appointed by other administrative officers, please visit the Campus Committees and Boards page.)