- campus committees and boards
- African American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Alcohol Policy and Steering Committee
- Asian American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- State Farm Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Recreation Advisory Committee
- The Career Center Advisory Committee
- Counseling Center Advisory Committee
- Board of Fraternity Affairs
- Housing Appeals Board
- Board of Sorority Affairs
- Campus Lighting Committee
- Campus Transportation Committee
- Committee on the Use of Facilities
- Illini Union Board (IUB)
- Illini Union Bookstore Faculty Liaison Committee
- Illinois Leadership Coordinating Committee
- Krannert Center Advisory Committee
- LGBT Resource Center Advisory Committee
- La Casa Cultural Latina Advisory Committee
- McKinley Health Center Advisory Board
- Native American House Advisory Committee
- Organization Fund Advisory Board (OFAB)
- Outstanding Staff and Program Awards Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parking Appeals Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- Senate Committee for Student Discipline
- Campus Student Election Commission (CSEC)
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Leadershp Awards Selection Committee
- Student Legal Service Advisory Board
- Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Tenant Union Advisory Board
- Women's Resources Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Committee on Financial Aid for Students
- Illinois Leadership Center (ILC) Student Advisory Committee
The Campus Student Election Commission has the responsibility and authority for administering the following elections: Student Senators; Student Organization Resource Fee (SORF) Board; and Student Trustee.
The Campus Student Election Commission (CSEC) is an independent body composed of graduate and professional students. The CSEC supports the Campus Senate, SORF Board and the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs through administration of the annual student elections and the campus-wide student referendum each semester. Student membership is by application. The Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs appoints two staff members to serve as advisors.
How to Join
The application process is administered by the CSEC and not through the Campus Committee interview process administered by the Illinois Student Senate.
To apply, go to: http://studentelections.illinois.edu/csec/recruitment.html
Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the membership is filled.
Once a member, students do not need to reapply each year.
2 staff members
Student membership* is limited to no less than nine (9) and no more than thirteen (13) UIUC students
*Student members must have earned a bachelor degree and be current UIUC students pursuing a post-bachelors degree (enrolled in a graduate or professional degree program).
The majority of the Committee’s work is in the Spring Semester from mid-January to mid-March. All members of the Committee must be available to assist with the elections.