- campus committees and boards
- African American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Alcohol Policy and Social Norming Committee
- Asian American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- State Farm Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Recreation Advisory Committee
- The Career Center Advisory Committee
- Counseling Center Advisory Committee
- Board of Fraternity Affairs
- Housing Appeals Board
- Board of Sorority Affairs
- Campus Lighting Committee
- Campus Transportation Committee
- Committee on the Use of Facilities
- Illini Union Board (IUB)
- Illini Union Bookstore Faculty Liaison Committee
- Illinois Leadership Coordinating Committee
- Krannert Center Advisory Committee
- LGBT Resource Center Advisory Committee
- La Casa Cultural Latina Advisory Committee
- McKinley Health Center Advisory Board
- Native American House Advisory Committee
- Organization Fund Advisory Board (OFAB)
- Outstanding Staff and Program Awards Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parking Appeals Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- Senate Committee for Student Discipline
- Campus Student Election Commission (CSEC)
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Leadershp Awards Selection Committee
- Student Legal Service Advisory Board
- Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Tenant Union Advisory Board
- Women's Resources Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Committee on Financial Aid for Students
- Illinois Leadership Center (ILC) Student Advisory Committee
The committee will assist in formulating new approaches to existing problems and distributing information to the University faculty, staff, and students.
The charges of the committee are as follows:
• Serve as a liaison between their constituent groups and the Parking Department staff and administration.
• Inform the faculty, staff, and students of new programs and create awareness of changes in policies and procedures enacted by the Parking Department.
• Review and evaluate programs, services, and policies of the Parking Department.
• Provide an avenue for customer suggestions and complaints concerning the Parking Department. Offer recommendations for new services or modifications of existing services.
• Provide input on the formulation and development of policies and procedures for the operation and management of the Parking Department.
4 undergraduate student members
12 faculty/staff/community members
5 ex-officio members
The committee meets 1-2 times per semester for up to 2 hours.