- campus committees and boards
- African American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Alcohol Policy and Steering Committee
- Asian American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- State Farm Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Recreation Advisory Committee
- The Career Center Advisory Committee
- Counseling Center Advisory Committee
- Board of Fraternity Affairs
- Housing Appeals Board
- Board of Sorority Affairs
- Campus Lighting Committee
- Campus Transportation Committee
- Committee on the Use of Facilities
- Illini Union Board (IUB)
- Illini Union Bookstore Faculty Liaison Committee
- Illinois Leadership Coordinating Committee
- Krannert Center Advisory Committee
- LGBT Resource Center Advisory Committee
- La Casa Cultural Latina Advisory Committee
- McKinley Health Center Advisory Board
- Native American House Advisory Committee
- Organization Fund Advisory Board (OFAB)
- Outstanding Staff and Program Awards Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parking Appeals Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- Senate Committee for Student Discipline
- Campus Student Election Commission (CSEC)
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Leadershp Awards Selection Committee
- Student Legal Service Advisory Board
- Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Tenant Union Advisory Board
- Women's Resources Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Committee on Financial Aid for Students
- Illinois Leadership Center (ILC) Student Advisory Committee
The Campus Transportation Committee is an advisory body to Transportation Demand Management (TDM) at Facilities & Services and the campus community on matters relating to Campus Transportation. The purpose of the committee is to advise the campus on transportation issues affecting students, faculty and staff.
- Working with Facilities & Services and the Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District (MTD) to review and recommend improvements to student, faculty, and staff bus service, including review of the cost of services related to the provision of MTD services to our students, faculty, and staff. This may require recommending amendments to the contract which may include changes in the services and fees* collected from students and other campus units for those services..
- Working with TDM to review and make recommendations for prioritizing bicycle infrastructure, education, and enforcement on campus.
- Helping to identify needs for and spread information about pedestrian safety initiatives and priorities to the campus and communities, in cooperation with TDM and the Division of Public Safety.
- Assisting with establishment of additional active transportation programs, such as Zipcar and guaranteed ride home programs.
- Making the committee available to Student Affairs and Facilities & Services, or others, as consultants for the purposes of reviewing and commenting on matters relating to student, faculty, and staff transportation.
*Changes in the student transportation fee must be approved by student referendum.
A minimum of 5 undergraduate student members (one must be ISS president or designee who is an ISS officer)
A minimum of 3 faculty/staff members
2-3 ex-officio members
Faculty and Staff committee members will serve for a maximum of three consecutive years. Student committee members will be appointed for one academic year, and will have to go through the committee selection process thereafter to serve on the committee again.