- campus committees and boards
- African American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Alcohol Policy and Social Norming Committee
- Asian American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- State Farm Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Recreation Advisory Committee
- The Career Center Advisory Committee
- Counseling Center Advisory Committee
- Board of Fraternity Affairs
- Housing Appeals Board
- Board of Sorority Affairs
- Campus Lighting Committee
- Campus Transportation Committee
- Committee on the Use of Facilities
- Illini Union Board (IUB)
- Illini Union Bookstore Faculty Liaison Committee
- Illinois Leadership Coordinating Committee
- Krannert Center Advisory Committee
- LGBT Resource Center Advisory Committee
- La Casa Cultural Latina Advisory Committee
- McKinley Health Center Advisory Board
- Native American House Advisory Committee
- Organization Fund Advisory Board (OFAB)
- Outstanding Staff and Program Awards Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parking Appeals Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- Senate Committee for Student Discipline
- Campus Student Election Commission (CSEC)
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Leadershp Awards Selection Committee
- Student Legal Service Advisory Board
- Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Tenant Union Advisory Board
- Women's Resources Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Committee on Financial Aid for Students
- Illinois Leadership Center (ILC) Student Advisory Committee
The Campus Lighting Committee is an important component in our efforts to provide a safe and secure campus environment and underscores the campus commitment to the safety and well-being of our students, faculty, staff, and the public we serve.
The charges of the committee include:
- Conduct semi-annual tours of the campus to determine areas where supplemental lighting would enhance safety and security.
- Develop recommendations for the placement of lighting and emergency telephones to enhance safety and security on campus.
- Prioritize identified needs to assist in the allocation of available funds for the placement of lighting and emergency telephones.
- Identify maintenance deficiencies affecting the operation of security lighting and emergency telephone systems.
- Study the need for any long-term upgrades/changes to security lighting and emergency telephone systems as necessary.
- Provide recommendations for the removal and/or alteration of landscaping materials and practices that adversely affect security lighting and campus safety.
2 undergraduate student members
1 graduate student
1 representative from Illinois Student Senate
1 representative from Panhellenic Council
1 CU MTD representative
17 faculty/staff members
Faculty and Staff committee members will serve for a maximum of three consecutive years. Student committee members will be appointed for one academic year, and will have to go through the committee selection process thereafter to serve on the committee again.