- vice chancellor's video blog
- commitment to diversity
- student affairs advancement
- Student Affairs Committees
- Career Services Council
- Campus Student Election Commission (CSEC) advisors
- Equal Employment Opportunity Committee
- FOCUS Committee
- iUnite Advisory Committee
- Latina/o Family Visit Day
- Outstanding Staff & Program Awards Selection Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- SORF Board
- Student Affairs Assessment Committee
- Student Affairs Diversity Committee
- Student Affairs Professional Development Committee
- Student Cultural Programming Fee Committee
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Leadership Awards Selection Committee
- Programs for Staff
- Programs for Students
- Strategic Plan
- Student Affairs Assessment
- Student Affairs Realignment
- Take the Wellness Pledge
The Student Cultural Programming Fee (SCPF) was established to support cultural awareness, encourage diversity, educate the University of Illinois community as a whole, and provide a forum for the development, exploration and improvement of cultural programs. Any student organization affiliated with the University of Illinois and/or University program or department may apply for SCPF funding.
The SCPF Advisory Board includes both graduate and undergraduate students who have submitted an application with a letter of support from one of the cultural centers on-campus, and completed the interview process, conducted and screened by the SCPF graduate assistant and staff advisors. Student board members provide direction and allocation of resources for culture-specific programming for 1) African American, 2) Asian American, 3) Latina/o, 4) Native American, 5) lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and 6) women’s programs and activities. The board makes recommendations to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs for final approval.
2 student members for each cultural programming board (total of 12 board members)
1 Graduate Assistant
1 Staff Advisor
Student board members commit to one year, and may serve the following year based on satisfactory work.
Time Commitment and Expectations
The board convenes every four to five weeks, on Wednesdays, for the SCPF Allocation Hearing beginning at 4:30pm. All members are required to attend each Allocation Hearing.
All Board members are required to review ALL submitted applications before each SCPF Allocation Hearing. There are 4 hearings scheduled per semester.
All board members are required to provide support for any application and reimbursement workshops.
Guidelines/bylaws for the students who serve on the boardcan be accessed here.
SCPF Advisory Boards
African American Funding Board
Asian American Funding Board
Latinx Funding Board
Native American Funding Board
Women’s Funding Board
LGBT Funding Board
If you have any questions please contact our SCPF office at firstname.lastname@example.org.