- Student Affairs Committees
- campus committees and boards
- African American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Asian American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Lighting Committee
- Campus Recreation Advisory Committee
- Campus Transportation Advisory Committee
- Career Services Council
- Counseling Center Advisory Committee
- Education Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Energy Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Engagement Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Housing Appeals Board
- Illini Union Bookstore Faculty Liaison Committee
- International Education Committee
- Krannert Center Student Advisory Committee
- La Casa Cultural Latina Advisory Committee
- Land & Water Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- LGBT Resource Center Advisory Committee
- McKinley Health Center Advisory Board
- MTD Service Advisory Committee
- Native American House Advisory Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parking Appeals Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- Resilience Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Special Events Advisory Committee
- State Farm Center Advisory Committee
- Student Cultural Programming Fee Committee
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Legal Service Advisory Board
- Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Student Wellness Committee
- Transportation Sustainability Working Advisory Team
- Women's Resources Center Advisory Committee
- Zero Waste Sustainability Working Advisory Team
The Parking Advisory Committee (PAC) recommends policies regarding rules and regulations for parking on the UIUC campus. The committee also reviews parking rates and financial obligations of the parking auxiliary. The Parking Appeals Committee is a separate committee that reviews citation appeals. PAC reports to the Senior Associate Chancellor for Administration and Operations and the Associate Vice Chancellor for Auxiliary, Health and Wellbeing.
PAC serves as a bridge to communicate concerns from the wider University and Champaign-Urbana community, and in tun to help the Parking Department communicate its policies, procedures, and proposed changes to the wider University and Champaign-Urbana community.
PAC typically meets three times each academic year, usually once in the Fall and twice in the Spring. An agenda will be drawn up by the Director of Parking and the Chair of the Parking Advisory Committee in advance of each meeting.
Provide input and feedback on existing policies and procedures, and as well as any proposed changes to Parking Department policies.
Discuss wider parking issues that affect other aspects of the functioning of the University as well as the cities of Champaign and Urbana.
- Chair (faculty member)
- 2 additional faculty members
- 10-12 staff members
- 1-2 graduate student(s)
- 1-2 undergraduate student(s)
- 1 representative from the City of Champaign
- 1 representative from the City or Urbana
- Parking Director (ex officio)
- 2 additional Parking Department staff (ex officio)
PAC typically meets three times each academic year, usually once in the Fall and twice in the Spring.
- Faculty and staff serve 3-year terms. There are no term limits.
- Students serve 1-year terms. Student may serve a maximum of 3 terms.