- campus committees and boards
- African American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- Alcohol Policy and Steering Committee
- Asian American Cultural Center Advisory Committee
- State Farm Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Recreation Advisory Committee
- The Career Center Advisory Committee
- Counseling Center Advisory Committee
- Board of Fraternity Affairs
- Housing Appeals Board
- Board of Sorority Affairs
- Campus Lighting Committee
- Campus Transportation Committee
- Committee on the Use of Facilities
- Illini Union Board (IUB)
- Illini Union Bookstore Faculty Liaison Committee
- Illinois Leadership Coordinating Committee
- Krannert Center Advisory Committee
- LGBT Resource Center Advisory Committee
- La Casa Cultural Latina Advisory Committee
- McKinley Health Center Advisory Board
- Native American House Advisory Committee
- Organization Fund Advisory Board (OFAB)
- Outstanding Staff and Program Awards Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parking Appeals Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Rape Awareness & Prevention Committee
- Senate Committee for Student Discipline
- Campus Student Election Commission (CSEC)
- Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Leadershp Awards Selection Committee
- Student Legal Service Advisory Board
- Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Tenant Union Advisory Board
- Women's Resources Center Advisory Committee
- Campus Committee on Financial Aid for Students
- Illinois Leadership Center (ILC) Student Advisory Committee
The Public Safety Advisory Committee is established for the purpose of serving as an official advisory committee at the University of Illinois.
The mission of the PSAC is to assure that the Division of Public Safety remains responsive to the needs of the campus and local communities, and to provide the University administration and the Executive Director of Public Safety with regular input on issues surrounding crime and community relations, law enforcement, public safety, and emergency preparedness. The role of the PSAC is advisory and consulting, and should enhance the University of Illinois’ Public Safety Division’s community-oriented public safety philosophy.
Typical functions of the PSAC include, but are not limited to:
- Receive comments and suggestions from the public at large.
- Facilitate communications between relevant parties, especially the Division of Public Safety, the campus, and local communities.
- Offer advice relevant to crime and community relations, fear abatement, law enforcement, public safety, and emergency preparedness.
- Actively support measures that enhance the foundation of safety, security, quality of campus life, and an inclusive environment on which the University is built.
- Empower the public in the spirit of community-oriented public safety to assist the Division of Public Safety in their endeavor to better serve and protect the campus community.
8 undergraduate student members
2 graduate student member
27 faculty/staff/community members
5 ex officio members
Student committee members will be appointed to a one-year term, and will have to reapply through the ISS committee selection process thereafter to serve a second year.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/UIPD
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/UIUCPublicSafety